Obtaining Transportation Accommodations
Transportation accommodations can be obtained by completing the following steps:
1. Register with OAS
- Complete an online application
- Submit documentation that meets OAS's stated documentation standards by:
- Uploading it when completing the online application
- Faxing it to 304-293-3861
- Bringing it to your initial meeting
- Schedule an Intake appointment with your assigned Accessibility Specialist by using the link in your "OAS Application Received" email. This email will be sent within 1-2 business days of you submitting your application.
2. Submitting a current class schedule
- Complete a class schedule form
- Make sure to provide both class start and end times.
- Accessibility Transportation Services will send you an email that contains your pick-up locations and times.
Visit the Transportation and Parking Office Accessibility Shuttle website to learn additional information about the Accessibility Shuttle including hours, pick up locations, and guidelines.
For questions regarding being approved to ride the accessibility shuttle, documentation needed, the application process, or about how to be reinstated on the accessibility shuttle schedule, please contact the Office of Accessibility Services.
For questions regarding the accessibility shuttle hours, or changes in your schedule, please contact the Transportation and Parking Office at 304-293-7278 or ADATransport@mail.wvu.edu
All documentation submitted to OAS is kept separate from an academic record and is considered private under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) . There are times when the staff of OAS must share information with other faculty and staff on campus to facilitate accommodations in the classroom, residence halls, or transportation.